POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pwning n00bs Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Pwning n00bs (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Pwning n00bs
Date: 16 Nov 2008 14:18:14
Message: <492071f6$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Ooo... I hear that banks are *really good* at gettings their own money
> back. :-D

It depends, really. If the merchant can prove he did indeed ship it to
you (with fed ex receipts, say), then the bank eats the cost. This is
one of the reason rates are higher for taking credit cards for
mail-order than for walk-in stores.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

>> Ooo... I hear that banks are *really good* at gettings their own money
>> back. :-D
>
> It depends, really. If the merchant can prove he did indeed ship it to
> you (with fed ex receipts, say), then the bank eats the cost. This is
> one of the reason rates are higher for taking credit cards for
> mail-order than for walk-in stores.

Well, maybe.

All I know is, if you owe the bank money, they usually make *damned*
sure they ****ing get it back! >:-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> All I know is, if you owe the bank money, they usually make *damned*
> sure they ****ing get it back! >:-)

The US is a bit different. Particularly with credit cards.