POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pwning n00bs : Re: Pwning n00bs Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pwning n00bs
From: scott
Date: 18 Nov 2008 02:57:10
Message: <49227556$1@news.povray.org>
>> Unfortunately, that only works when people don't interfere with it. If
>> you get sued for giving a bad rating, or the site itself disallows you
>> from giving a bad rating, they work much less well.
>
> True....but it's a good starting point.

Also pay with your credit card (via PayPal) and then if you always buy from
people with more than 50 feedback (or whatever the figure is) you are
entitled to a refund up to 500 GBP if you don't get the goods.  That's how
it worked last time I looked, because I sent something worth around 250 GBP
and the parcel company "lost" it (I think even today the website still says
"out for delivery" from like November last year!).