POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ironic justice? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Ironic justice? (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Invisible
Subject: Ironic justice?
Date: 14 Nov 2008 09:05:30
Message: <491d85aa$1@news.povray.org>
http://practical-tech.com/business/iso-approves-open-xml/

This is news to me...

http://practical-tech.com/business/microsoft-cant-support-open-xml/

THIS is a joke, surely?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Ironic justice?
Date: 14 Nov 2008 10:32:59
Message: <491d9a2b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> http://practical-tech.com/business/iso-approves-open-xml/
>
> This is news to me...

have you been hiding under a rock - er organ?.?.?.?

> http://practical-tech.com/business/microsoft-cant-support-open-xml/
>
> THIS is a joke, surely?

No, it's MS.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 14 Nov 2008 10:34:54
Message: <491d9a9e$1@news.povray.org>
>> http://practical-tech.com/business/iso-approves-open-xml/
>>
>> This is news to me...
>
> have you been hiding under a rock - er organ?.?.?.?

The last I heard, loads of people were rejecting the draft. (Indeed,
signing up with ISO *just* to reject this one draft.) Not quite sure how
it managed to pass...

>> THIS is a joke, surely?
>
> No, it's MS.

PWN3D!