POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Behold the power of ... earphones? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Behold the power of ... earphones? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Behold the power of ... earphones?
Date: 12 Nov 2008 09:42:49
Message: <491aeb69@news.povray.org>
So, as part of an effort to deal with the deafening silence in my new
environment... (Yeah, office vs industrial plant is a huge difference) I
invested in a pair of headphones to listen to music at work, seeing as
my old over the ears phones broke, I bought a pair of on the ears
phones. After a day and a half, they drove me nuts, Sooo... I did a bit
of research, and picked up a pair if "in-the-ear" earphones. What a
difference in sound quality! I'll never go back.
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> So, as part of an effort to deal with the deafening silence in my new
> environment... (Yeah, office vs industrial plant is a huge difference) I
> invested in a pair of headphones to listen to music at work, seeing as
> my old over the ears phones broke, I bought a pair of on the ears
> phones. After a day and a half, they drove me nuts, Sooo... I did a bit
> of research, and picked up a pair if "in-the-ear" earphones. What a
> difference in sound quality! I'll never go back.

They are just disgusting when shared. ;)

Post a reply to this message