POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Behold the power of ... earphones? : Re: Behold the power of ... earphones? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Behold the power of ... earphones?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 14 Nov 2008 08:54:33
Message: <491d8319$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:

> What brand earbud did you get? It's hard to get an idea of
> how good something will sound from the internet, every
> review is really an advert.

Denon -- The model is the C452. Look at reviews of the  C351 if you want
an idea of what others think. 452 is a newer model and is a step between.

A word of advice: With in-canal earphones it's very important they seal
right, if they don't the sound will be tinny. The ones I bought came
with 3 size of pad. Try all of the sizes. I found the small size
actually worked best, which was shocking. Also look into getting a
longer extension. The cable is rather short, and the supplied extension
isn't very long.

--
~Mike