POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube lameness (Message 41 to 50 of 166)
From: scott
Subject: Re: YouTube lameness
Date: 18 Nov 2008 03:03:58
Message: <492276ee$1@news.povray.org>
>  Soon we will be in a situation where you really can't speak against
> your government (about certain issues) without being fined or jailed,

Happens in a lot of countries already regarding certain events during the
war - doesn't seem to affect anyone apart from the people wanting to cause
trouble for the sake of it.  Is that a problem for you?

Hey, you can even cause massive disruption by protesting against your
government, yet they do nothing, no fine, no arrests, no attempt to even
stop the disruption.  *That's* ludicrous IMO.

Post a reply to this message