POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness : Re: YouTube lameness Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube lameness
From: Warp
Date: 18 Nov 2008 10:13:57
Message: <4922dbb5@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> >  Soon we will be in a situation where you really can't speak against
> > your government (about certain issues) without being fined or jailed,

> Happens in a lot of countries already regarding certain events during the
> war - doesn't seem to affect anyone apart from the people wanting to cause
> trouble for the sake of it.  Is that a problem for you?

  You demonstrate perfectly the kind of mentality. Limiting freedom of
speech is completely "acceptable" when the subject in question is taboo
enough.

  People are already being fined in many western countries for expressing
their opinion *without* causing any trouble. It's getting worse by the day.

--
                                                          - Warp