POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The coolest DS application ever? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  The coolest DS application ever? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Warp
Subject: The coolest DS application ever?
Date: 11 Nov 2008 11:49:25
Message: <4919b794@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KORG_DS-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1K_jJ08Rc

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Halbert
Subject: Re: The coolest DS application ever?
Date: 11 Nov 2008 11:59:41
Message: <4919b9fd$1@news.povray.org>
I can't watch the youtube here. Am I correct in assuming there is no way to
connect a midi controller? If not it is a shame. There is a Minimoog and an
ARP 2600 emulator for the PC I like to use. These ones are really cool
because not only can you connect your midi keyboard, there are also plug-ins
to facilitate use with Cakewalk or Cubase.