POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The coolest DS application ever? : Re: The coolest DS application ever? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The coolest DS application ever?
From: Halbert
Date: 11 Nov 2008 11:59:41
Message: <4919b9fd$1@news.povray.org>
I can't watch the youtube here. Am I correct in assuming there is no way to
connect a midi controller? If not it is a shame. There is a Minimoog and an
ARP 2600 emulator for the PC I like to use. These ones are really cool
because not only can you connect your midi keyboard, there are also plug-ins
to facilitate use with Cakewalk or Cubase.