POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hints for drivers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Hints for drivers (Message 39 to 48 of 68)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Hints for drivers
Date: 13 Nov 2008 13:46:59
Message: <491c7623$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:38:25 -0500, Tom Austin wrote:

> If someone is bring a jerk, it's best to just let them past and get way
> ahead of you so that their actions don't cause you to get into an
> accident.

OTOH, if they get ahead of you and then get into an accident, that'll
delay your trip....

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Austin
Date: 13 Nov 2008 13:57:42
Message: <491c78a6$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:38:25 -0500, Tom Austin wrote:
>
>> If someone is bring a jerk, it's best to just let them past and get way
>> ahead of you so that their actions don't cause you to get into an
>> accident.
>
> OTOH, if they get ahead of you and then get into an accident, that'll
> delay your trip....
>
> Jim

Yes, but at least you were not involved in the accident - given they
were far enough ahead.

If you get in their way you may be the indirect cause of an accident.

Post a reply to this message