POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hints for drivers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Hints for drivers (Message 31 to 40 of 68)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Hints for drivers
Date: 12 Nov 2008 14:05:54
Message: <491b2912$1@news.povray.org>
m_a_r_c wrote:

> Did you ever come in France?
> If yes, were you drunk or mind-boggled by driving on the right side of the
> road (instead of the wrong one)?? :-)
>
> The correct sequence is
>
> Green
> Amber
> Red
> Green

Good to see France has some sense ;)

This is the same as the U.S., btw.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 12 Nov 2008 14:12:54
Message: <491b2ab6$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Good to see France has some sense ;)
> This is the same as the U.S., btw.

Altho I have seen things where, for example, the left turn lane has a
green arrow, and when that's going to a red arrow, all the lights go to
yellow.  So if you're not in the left turn lane, you get
    green
    yellow
    red
    yellow
    red
    green

Not often, and a bit confusing when it happens, and not dangerous since
you're already stopped. Just takes a bit of looking around to notice why.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message