POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Luniversity studies (Message 174 to 183 of 203)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Luniversity studies
Date: 14 Nov 2008 14:28:33
Message: <491dd161$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> Unfortunately for me, these things happen, like, once every few
>> months. The rest of my life I heardly *speak* to another living human
>> being. (Posting stuff on the Internet isn't the same.)
>
> This is not that unusual, unless you're saying you don't even talk to
> (say) people at work or in your house.

Basically... yes.

I work in my office, which is a little 6' x 6' cube. Nobody ever comes
in. (Unless something is broken anyway.) I have *tried* to get to know
the folks there, but they basically don't like me for whatever reason.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm not female or because I'm 10 years
younger or what...

As for the people in my house... damnit, nobody *wants* to talk to my
mum! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/