POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Luniversity studies (Message 134 to 143 of 203)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Luniversity studies
Date: 13 Nov 2008 22:06:53
Message: <491ceb4d$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> Manuel Kasten wrote:
>>> And I'm in my 40's, and only learned I was tying my shoes wrong last
>>> year.  I've been using a granny knot instead of a square knot for 40
>>> years.
>> Well, I just checked, and I'm using a granny knot, too. I'm not going to
>> change it, it works after all.
>
> 	I really don't want to check if I'm doing it right. It's right because
> it works!

Yes!  I didn't even know knots had names! XP

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 13 Nov 2008 23:21:10
Message: <491cfcb6$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> 	I really don't want to check if I'm doing it right. It's right because
> it works!

BTW, this guy is great. There's someone else out there that has
something like 35 videos of how to tie your shoes really fast, but I
can't find it.

http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/knots.htm

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)