POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Luniversity studies (Message 111 to 120 of 203)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Luniversity studies
Date: 13 Nov 2008 15:08:03
Message: <491c8923@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> But then, I'm not good with time management. I tend to burn hours
> working on "interesting" but irrelevant problems, and no time at all
> working on the stuff that I don't know how to do.

Heh, you just described me.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 13 Nov 2008 15:11:40
Message: <491c89fb@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> [.. snip interview ...]

LOL!!

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 13 Nov 2008 15:12:19
Message: <491c8a23@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I'm not disputing that getting paid for OSS is a good idea - I'm just
> saying it's highly nontrivial to achieve this.

Before getting paid for OSS, you have to contribute to OSS on your own, and
get used to how things work...

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 13 Nov 2008 15:14:12
Message: <491c8a94@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Anyway, when I reached the age of 9, I still couldn't read or write.

Want some *weird* facts?

I'm currently 17. I could read at the age of 2 (!).

But I finally learned to tie my shoe laces a few weeks ago. From a
website... :/

Post a reply to this message