POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bought it (w00t!) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Bought it (w00t!) (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Bought it (w00t!)
Date: 30 Oct 2008 17:48:45
Message: <490a2bbd$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Does not follow.  You sounded sarcastic.

Didn't mean to, except in that last post. :-)  I think you think I'm
biased against all things UNIX or something, so you read the sarcasm
into it. I don't dislike UNIX. I just don't dislike Windows. ;-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

> wasn't wordstar the one that had the help section that took up half the
> screen... ;)

Yep. Unless you set the flag to make it disappear if you kept typing. If
you stopped in the middle of a multi-keystroke code, after a few seconds
it would draw the help screen.

Pretty impressive for a Z80 program.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

>> Does not follow.  You sounded sarcastic.
>
> Didn't mean to, except in that last post. :-)  I think you think I'm
> biased against all things UNIX or something, so you read the sarcasm
> into it. I don't dislike UNIX. I just don't dislike Windows. ;-)

Oh, come on!  You don't dislike Windows a lot more than Unix! :P

I was in a hurry today, so shouldn't be arguing here anyway... :P

Post a reply to this message