POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How retro Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  How retro (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: How retro
Date: 29 Oct 2008 10:57:09
Message: <490879c5$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Your father is sick ;)

He married my mother didn't he? ;-)

[Surely no sane person would do that... She's Evil. EVIL, I say!!]

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 29 Oct 2008 11:00:22
Message: <49087a86$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> Being told that Andrew's dad bought a Stylophone is bad, but then having
> you link the sound of the d*mned thing is a thousand times worse.

Mahahahaha! >:-D

> Repeat after me:
> 	Mea culpa, mea culpa
> 	Mea maxima culpa

Je veux aller au bout des mes fantasmes
Je sais que c'est interdit
Je suis folle, je m'abandonne
Mea culpa.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Oct 2008 11:40:00
Message: <web.490882a3d3f24dc208d05c80@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:

> Being told that Andrew's dad bought a Stylophone is bad, but then having
> you link the sound of the d*mned thing is a thousand times worse.

Not only that it was Rolf Harris playing it :P

> Repeat after me:
>  Mea culpa, mea culpa
>  Mea maxima culpa

:)

> One thousand years in purgatory or a pint of foaming ale as a penance;
> your choice :-)

pint in Copenhagen is hard.

--

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Oct 2008 11:40:01
Message: <web.49088348d3f24dc208d05c80@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Doctor John wrote:
>
> > Being told that Andrew's dad bought a Stylophone is bad, but then having
> > you link the sound of the d*mned thing is a thousand times worse.
>
> Mahahahaha! >:-D
>
> > Repeat after me:
> >  Mea culpa, mea culpa
> >  Mea maxima culpa
>
> Je veux aller au bout des mes fantasmes
> Je sais que c'est interdit
> Je suis folle, je m'abandonne
> Mea culpa.

My son

Post a reply to this message

From: stbenge
Date: 29 Oct 2008 14:49:26
Message: <4908b036$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> It also reminds me that I sometimes wish there was a small portable
> keyboard device that I could use to demonstrate my playing prowess at
> random occasions. Perhaps I should design something...

Something like this, perhaps:

http://www.buyrolluppiano.com/

And then there's always this:

http://www.afidallas.com/uploaded-images/622-big.jpeg

But it's a little bigger and a bit less portable.

Sam

Post a reply to this message