POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:23:08 EDT (-0400)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Hey!
Date: 28 Oct 2008 15:31:48

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Hey!
Date: 28 Oct 2008 15:38:25

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 28 Oct 2008 15:40:27
Message: <49076aab@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Snow... WTF?! o_O

Indeed ... WTF?!
We only got hail here in Sin City (Actually, probably more unpleasant)

John

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 28 Oct 2008 15:44:43
Message: <49076BFE.1020901@hotmail.com>
On 28-Oct-08 20:31, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Snow... WTF?! o_O

GIYF http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 28 Oct 2008 15:48:44
Message: <49076c9c$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 28-Oct-08 20:31, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> Snow... WTF?! o_O
>>
> GIYF http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow

LMAO! Nice...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Date: 28 Oct 2008 17:52:53
Message: <490789b5$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
> Snow... WTF?! o_O

It's hot as hell down here in Brazil... :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 29 Oct 2008 05:24:24
Message: <49082bc8$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Snow... WTF?! o_O

And that's not all either. On my way home, I whitnessed a car crash. o_O

That is, I was driving down the M45 [which is almost deserted] at a mere
50 MPH due to the dense snow. This was clearly far too slow for the car
behind me, so he sprints off past me like I was standing still. About a
mile ahead of me, I see him zigging between other cars... and then I see
his headlights do a complete 360... and then the car flies sideways
across the road like it was a toy... When I reached that point in the
road, the car was pointing the wrong way down the hard shoulder,
apparently undamaged but covered in mowed grass, with the occupant
standing in the driver's side doorway looking at the car.

I'm telling you, that was some freaky stuff, right there! O_O

Post a reply to this message