POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey! : Re: Hey! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:53:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey!
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Oct 2008 05:24:24
Message: <49082bc8$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Snow... WTF?! o_O

And that's not all either. On my way home, I whitnessed a car crash. o_O

That is, I was driving down the M45 [which is almost deserted] at a mere
50 MPH due to the dense snow. This was clearly far too slow for the car
behind me, so he sprints off past me like I was standing still. About a
mile ahead of me, I see him zigging between other cars... and then I see
his headlights do a complete 360... and then the car flies sideways
across the road like it was a toy... When I reached that point in the
road, the car was pointing the wrong way down the hard shoulder,
apparently undamaged but covered in mowed grass, with the occupant
standing in the driver's side doorway looking at the car.

I'm telling you, that was some freaky stuff, right there! O_O