POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The misery of video editing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  The misery of video editing (Message 31 to 40 of 40)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: The misery of video editing
Date: 28 Oct 2008 12:12:12
Message: <490739dc@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Yeah, but that's because 3 blank rewritable DVDs cost me, like, £5
, and
> now I'll never need to buy a blank DVD ever again. Doesn't seem like a

> very good profit model to me. ;-)

OK. When this sort of disk-based camera first came out, they only wrote
to write-once DVDs. I guess people figured it out. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 28 Oct 2008 13:14:21
Message: <4907486c@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
> > mencoder dvd:// -o thevideo.avi -ovc copy -oac copy

> I think you need a -of avi there...

  Really? I have never needed that. Maybe it's different in the Windows port.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Mueen Nawaz <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>>> mencoder dvd:// -o thevideo.avi -ovc copy -oac copy
>
>> I think you need a -of avi there...
>
>   Really? I have never needed that. Maybe it's different in the Windows port.

	I really don't know - never tested it. But that's what -of is for: To
specify the container format.

--
Liberal Household: Tresspassers will be lectured!

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message