POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Say hello to my new wavetank... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Say hello to my new wavetank... (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: St
Subject: Re: Say hello to my new wavetank...
Date: 22 Oct 2008 13:29:19
Message: <48ff62ef@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:48ff61ed$1@news.povray.org...

> "Orchid XP v8" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> St. wrote:
>>>   hello
>>
>> CLASSIC! :-D
>
> Had to be done...  :)

  BTW, that's a really cool image. Reminds me of evil eyes and gnashing
sharp teeth!

     ~Steve~

>> --
>> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
>> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Oct 2008 15:50:10
Message: <48ff83f2$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>   BTW, that's a really cool image. Reminds me of evil eyes and gnashing
> sharp teeth!

Visit here to see what these things look like in motion:

http://www.falstad.com/ripple/

Mine will hopefully be fully programmable when it's finished, but this
shows you what can be done.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/