POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Say hello to my new wavetank... : Re: Say hello to my new wavetank... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Say hello to my new wavetank...
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Oct 2008 04:51:50
Message: <49003b26$1@news.povray.org>
>> Visit here to see what these things look like in motion:
>>
>> http://www.falstad.com/ripple/
>
>      o.o
>
>     That should have a public health warning accompanying it!
>
>      Clever stuff though.

Yes.

Now check out the rest of that entire site. He had a wave tank, some
stuff about 2D resonant modes, a drum head simulator, a plucked string
simulation, FIR and IIR digital filter demonstrations, some stuff about
quantum numbers, a simulation of heat/pressure/volume in an idealised
gas, simulations of magnetic and electric fields and how they interact,
an extremely neat analogue circuit simulator... and that's just what I
remember off the top of my head!