POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No CGSphere? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  No CGSphere? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: St
Subject: No CGSphere?
Date: 21 Oct 2008 10:07:18
Message: <48fde216$1@news.povray.org>
As the subject says...

What happened? New/extra servers? Maintenance?

  http://www.cgsphere.com/

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: No CGSphere?
Date: 21 Oct 2008 11:54:50
Message: <48fdfb4a$1@news.povray.org>
St. escreveu:
> As the subject says...
>
> What happened? New/extra servers? Maintenance?
>
>   http://www.cgsphere.com/
>

>    ~Steve~

"CGSphere will be back shortly..."

maintenance?

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 21 Oct 2008 12:07:17
Message: <48fdfe35@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> St. escreveu:
>> As the subject says...
>>
>> What happened? New/extra servers? Maintenance?
>>
>>   http://www.cgsphere.com/
>>

>>    ~Steve~
>>

> "CGSphere will be back shortly..."

      Yeah, I did see that. It's one of those things where they 'Will be
back shortly".

> maintenance?

    Lol, yeah, maintenance. Have you not seen that? I've seen it often where
a site is unavailable, and they describe it as 'down for maintenance' or
similar. I've often wondered what the actual 'maintenance' is.

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

> "nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
>> St. escreveu:
>>> As the subject says...
>>>
>>> What happened? New/extra servers? Maintenance?
>>>
>>>   http://www.cgsphere.com/
>>>

>>>    ~Steve~
>>>

>> "CGSphere will be back shortly..."
>
>       Yeah, I did see that. It's one of those things where they 'Will be
> back shortly".
>

>> maintenance?
>
>     Lol, yeah, maintenance. Have you not seen that? I've seen it often where
> a site is unavailable, and they describe it as 'down for maintenance' or
> similar. I've often wondered what the actual 'maintenance' is.

Hmm, too bad.  Hope they don't pull a IRTC... :D

Post a reply to this message

> St. escreveu:

>>> maintenance?
>>
>>     Lol, yeah, maintenance. Have you not seen that? I've seen it often
>> where a site is unavailable, and they describe it as 'down for
>> maintenance' or similar. I've often wondered what the actual
>> 'maintenance' is.
>
> Hmm, too bad.  Hope they don't pull a IRTC... :D

    Yeah, that wouldn't be good. I mean, cgsphere has done well with their
concept, and I'm quite surprised that they haven't followed it up with
similar things like; cgcube.com, cgoval.com, or cgsomethingelse.com.

     It's too bad that it's down now, I really wanted to study their source
code. :/

    (Ah! Hang on, --> Wayback Machine). :)

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message