POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No CGSphere? : Re: No CGSphere? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No CGSphere?
From: St
Date: 21 Oct 2008 12:21:34
Message: <48fe018e$1@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> St. escreveu:

>>> maintenance?
>>
>>     Lol, yeah, maintenance. Have you not seen that? I've seen it often
>> where a site is unavailable, and they describe it as 'down for
>> maintenance' or similar. I've often wondered what the actual
>> 'maintenance' is.
>
> Hmm, too bad.  Hope they don't pull a IRTC... :D

    Yeah, that wouldn't be good. I mean, cgsphere has done well with their
concept, and I'm quite surprised that they haven't followed it up with
similar things like; cgcube.com, cgoval.com, or cgsomethingelse.com.

     It's too bad that it's down now, I really wanted to study their source
code. :/

    (Ah! Hang on, --> Wayback Machine). :)

       ~Steve~