POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interconnected Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Interconnected (Message 23 to 32 of 32)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Interconnected
Date: 18 Oct 2008 04:01:49
Message: <48f997ed$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> But hell, doing this on a computer was way easier than with pen and
>> paper! o_O
>
> I started trying to do it with graphviz. It quickly got into a mess. Clearly
> it would need manually tweaking some positions and edge weights...

Nice... Not a tool I'm familiar with. (I heard somebody rambling about
it a while back though.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 18 Oct 2008 04:02:20
Message: <48f9980c$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> I'm sure I spotted a WTF somewhere...

Perhaps you mean "WHNF"? :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 18 Oct 2008 11:11:33
Message: <48f9fca5@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Nice... Not a tool I'm familiar with.

Well, as you can see from the source code I included, it's not exactly hard
to use :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 19 Oct 2008 13:57:29
Message: <48fb7509$1@news.povray.org>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:
> 28461 bytes, who does better :p

Even a simple 16-color GIF is only 32,518 bytes, and that's without even
trying hard or losing the AA on the arrows. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message