POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Eastern/Atlantic Canada POV'ers? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Eastern/Atlantic Canada POV'ers? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Eastern/Atlantic Canada POV'ers?
Date: 14 Oct 2008 09:41:03
Message: <48f4a16f@news.povray.org>
Morning,

I've finally squirreled away enough skeckles to upgrade to a multi-core
system, and I'm curious about where (if there are any) you POV'ers in my
area go for hardware. I'm not into a BIG box store (Future Shop or Best
Buy). Back in California I used to go to these traveling computer shows and
sales but haven't been able to find anything like that here. One stop
shopping would be ideal, but I'm not opposed to buying the case at one place
and other components elsewhere. Online options would be ok but I'd like to
keep the money in the region (support your local businesses)!

Thanks
Jim

Post a reply to this message