POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Metric redux Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:38:19 EDT (-0400)
  Metric redux (Message 111 to 120 of 120)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Metric redux
Date: 17 Oct 2008 21:50:08
Message: <48f940d0$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:42:17 +0200, scott wrote:

> I found maps only helpful for the last few miles,

This certainly is true - though even then I managed to find the hotel in
Maidstone without that much detail - of course it helped that it was on a
main road, probably would've been a bit different if I'd been trying to
find a street address on one of those winding back roads.

Jim

Post a reply to this message