POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Test your colour vision. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Test your colour vision. (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Test your colour vision.
Date: 13 Oct 2008 05:19:30
Message: <48f312a2$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Reminds me when my science teacher at school used some crappy small
> speaker to demonstrate to us the human hearing frequency range.  It
> wasn't surprising that none of us could hear below 40 Hz!

I saw a similar thing, but with a British Telecom osciliscope for
testing underground cable. It was a big black metal box roughly the size
of a typical HiFi component, with a big blurry blue/purple LCD. I have
no idea if this means it had a less crappy speaker in it though...

Post a reply to this message