POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Test your colour vision. : Re: Test your colour vision. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test your colour vision.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 13 Oct 2008 23:29:10
Message: <48f41206$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77
>
>    *  Your score: 4
>    * Gender: Male
>    * Age range: 20-29
>    * Best score for your gender and age range: 0
>    * Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
>
> Did better than I expected.
>
> --
> Tim Cook
> http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Hmm. Not kidding:

# Score: 0
# Gender: Male
# Age Range: 30-39
# Best score for your gender and age range: 0
# Highest score for your gender and age range: 1468

Though, truthfully, in the reds, the fourth or fifth to the last "fit"
for me only because it literally didn't fit in "any" other position in
the pattern. Seems I do have a quirk in my color vision there, or maybe
in the way firefox showed it, which made it seem a tiny bit too "bright"
and "orange" for where it "should" be. If the test also let you remove
colors that you think where either a) the same or b) didn't belong, I
would probably have scored a 2 or 3.

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {