POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blah Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Blah (Message 11 to 20 of 70)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Blah
Date: 13 Oct 2008 01:02:02
Message: <48f2d64a$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> No, encryption is that big red flag that says you've got something to
> hide.

Or, to phrase it differently, I take it you don't like using SSL online?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Date: 13 Oct 2008 01:12:01
Message: <48f2d8a1@news.povray.org>
> Anyway, off-site backup is good. Encrypt it, and take the disk to work and
> leave it there. :-)  Or put it in the safe. I'm pretty sure you're not
> required to give them the password to it.

Actually I'm pretty sure refusing to give them my passwords would've gotten
me arrested in itself.  Refusing to cooperate and all that.

> Um, yeah. Other company's confidential files. Your financial records. Etc.
> And putting a door on your bathroom or curtains on your windows means you
> have something to hide also, right? :-)

I sure do, there!

--
Tim Cook