POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Women and Hammers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Women and Hammers (Message 41 to 50 of 52)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Women and Hammers
Date: 26 Sep 2008 17:51:35
Message: <48dd5967@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> That's not scary - just incompetent.
>
> There's also the time she walked into a concrete bollard and went
> face-first into the pavement.
>
> Or the time she stepped backwards down a small half-step and twisted her
> ankle.
>
> Or the time she accidentally amputated her entire fingernail because she
> couldn't be bothered to use the safety guard on the new vegatable slicer
> she bought.
>
> Or the time she took skiing lessons and twisted her angle. (My mate
> who's a ski race coach tells me this is physically impossible since the
> boots prohibit the movement of the ankle.)
>
> I'm not saying my mum's clumsy or reckless or anything, but...

Your mom should be kept as far from power tools as Ethan.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 26 Sep 2008 17:53:49
Message: <48dd59ed@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> Some ASCII-art, seen from top, "b" is bolt, g is
> grabbing-place of wrench

What are you doing posting ASCII art on *this* newsgroup, when you could be
posting a raytraced image? :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 26 Sep 2008 17:54:15
Message: <48dd5a07@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> I actually started thinking that maybe I should trace the situation (and
> reveal the code), 'cause it would be easier to understand ;).

Maybe I posted my previous message too soon (= before reading this one).

Post a reply to this message