POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doomed? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Doomed? (Message 31 to 40 of 57)
From: Slime
Subject: Re: Doomed?
Date: 21 Sep 2008 17:53:34
Message: <48d6c25e@news.povray.org>
> Yeah, well, once you *know* that it's easy enough. ;-)

That's what we're here for =)

It's also worth looking through the menus for shortcuts to common operations
like compiling and executing.

> Wait - you can have conditional breakpoints?

Yeah. In the version I use at work, you just right click on the breakpoint
and select "condition". In previous versions it was in a submenu of the
right click menu. I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the removed
features from the express edition. (If it's free, they had to take
*something* out.)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message