POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Delphi Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Delphi (Message 11 to 20 of 31)
From: Paul Fuller
Subject: Re: Delphi
Date: 21 Sep 2008 09:54:02
Message: <48d651fa$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> any suggestions besides Haskell? (I'm checking its website right now).

C#

I can recommend it from both experience and from its pedigree.

You see there is a very clever Dannish chap called Anders Hejlsberg.
Anders wrote the product that became Turbo Pascal.  Then he designed
Delphi.  Then he left Borland, joined Microsoft and was the lead
architect/designer of C# and a fair bit of '.Net'.

I think you will find that C# is great in itself and particularly if you
like Delphi ideas but not the commercial mess it has become.

Post a reply to this message