POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oddworld Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Oddworld (Message 1 to 10 of 35)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Oddworld
Date: 3 Sep 2008 17:18:14
Message: <48beff16$1@news.povray.org>
OMG, Abe's Oddessy and Abe's Exodus are on Steam now! Now awesome is
that?! :-D (And it's quite cheap. Well I guess it is pretty old now.)

Guess what I'll be spending the next few weeks doing...

[I have actually completed Oddessy before, but I didn't save enough
people, so I got the lame ending. I wasn't actually aware that Exodus
was available for PC.]

Very rich audio-visual experience, this. And definitely lives up to the
"odd world" name!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> OMG, Abe's Oddessy and Abe's Exodus are on Steam now! Now awesome is
> that?! :-D (And it's quite cheap. Well I guess it is pretty old now.)

I remember Odyssey fondly. Wish I had a PC laying around somewhere.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message