POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oddworld : Oddworld Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Oddworld
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Sep 2008 17:18:14
Message: <48beff16$1@news.povray.org>
OMG, Abe's Oddessy and Abe's Exodus are on Steam now! Now awesome is
that?! :-D (And it's quite cheap. Well I guess it is pretty old now.)

Guess what I'll be spending the next few weeks doing...

[I have actually completed Oddessy before, but I didn't save enough
people, so I got the lame ending. I wasn't actually aware that Exodus
was available for PC.]

Very rich audio-visual experience, this. And definitely lives up to the
"odd world" name!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/