POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A job opportunity for someone? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  A job opportunity for someone? (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: A job opportunity for someone?
Date: 22 Aug 2008 04:43:59
Message: <op.uf947vv0c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
My local news did a story last night about a successful business in the
West Midlands (I know a successful business here, amazing) who perform
various computer-modelled simulations for a variety of companies.

In the interview the head honcho said that they're having fun coping with
the demand due to lack of staff. Apparently they need people with a
mathematical background who are also creative, which he declared a rare
combination.

Andrew are you reading this? It's
http://www.paragonsimulation.com/live/news/news8.asp based in Halesowen. I
know it's a distance, but you're already doing the MK-Coventry run and
this isn't much more; I'm gotta say I'm vaguely looking at this myself.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

I actually did some Excel spreadsheet modelling work for this company about 8
years. I found the work pretty tough going, as my Maths isn't great (as a
programmer I'm better at logic stuff!)

I'm glad to hear the company is doing well.

I would be interested to hear anymore about the company as they're not from me
(I work in Birmingham).

Bye for now

Reuben