POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh good... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Oh good... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: Oh good...
Date: 20 Aug 2008 04:14:14
Message: <48abd256@news.povray.org>
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/08/18/funny-pictures-chchcheeeeeezzzbburrggerr/

Sweet! So I'm not the only person who does this...! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Oh good...
Date: 20 Aug 2008 08:27:33
Message: <48ac0db5$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Sweet! So I'm not the only person who does this...! :-D

Many hours of a misspent childhood in front of fans ... But it sounded
sooo cool! XD

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 20 Aug 2008 08:43:58
Message: <48ac118e$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Many hours of a misspent childhood in front of fans ... But it sounded
> sooo cool! XD

Don't you mean it sounded "zzzzzozozozozooooooowowowow
ccccococococoooooolololollll"? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/