POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yay, I'm popular! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  Yay, I'm popular! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Yay, I'm popular!
Date: 16 Aug 2008 13:15:20
Message: <48a70b28@news.povray.org>
I got received the following:

"Somebody send you an e-card! Please click the link below to view your card.

   http://jduehnckshebkxe.de/e-card.exe

Your card will remain available for 30 days."

I guess somebody *does* like me after all!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> "Somebody send you an e-card! Please click the link below to view your
> card.
>
>   http://jduehnckshebkxe.de/e-card.exe
>
> Your card will remain available for 30 days."
>
> I guess somebody *does* like me after all!

You're excited by the fact that you got some spam?

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> You're excited by the fact that you got some spam?

Urg... sarcasm apparently doesn't work over NNTP. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> "Somebody send you an e-card! Please click the link below to view your
> card.
>
>   http://jduehnckshebkxe.de/e-card.exe
>
> Your card will remain available for 30 days."
>
> I guess somebody *does* like me after all!

Waitaminute .... wasn't this an episode of Invisible Me?

Post a reply to this message

> Waitaminute .... wasn't this an episode of Invisible Me?

Uh... maybe? I don't know, I don't even read that thing.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>> Waitaminute .... wasn't this an episode of Invisible Me?
>
> Uh... maybe? I don't know, I don't even read that thing.

Ahh, yes ... here it is ... :)

http://www.oyonale.com/invisibleme/uploaded_images/invisibleme_020-732429.jpg

Post a reply to this message