POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yay, I'm popular! : Re: Yay, I'm popular! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yay, I'm popular!
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 18 Aug 2008 15:50:26
Message: <48a9d282$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Damn... those guys at college who stole my lunch must have *really*
> liked me!

That wasn't teasing. That was criminal behavior... They likely didn't
even care who you were. :)

Just don't get me started on people in general and why they behave the
way they do. I have very few friends for a reason ... Sure, I get bored
once in a while, when my wife and son aren't around but I can usually
find a way to entertain myself. I do fine with most people I meet, I
just don't care for the normal BS of people. My wife is BS free, and my
son, being a toddler hasn't learned BS, so by virtue of that he's BS
free. Keeping him that way will be an impossible task. Hopefully I can
raise him so he's not susceptible.

Find some people free of BS and all will fall together. ;) 'specially if
that BS free someone happens to be of the opposite gender :D