POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird setting for groups.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  Thunderbird setting for groups.. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Patrick Elliott
Subject: Thunderbird setting for groups..
Date: 11 Aug 2008 22:59:32
Message: <48a0fc94$1@news.povray.org>
OK, can someone please tell me how the heck to get Thunderbird to
correctly display the group names? I mean, if some new group pops up,
what the heck am I supposed to make out of, "g.f.e.x.zippy", type
information? Sure, I know that i = irtc, so i.animations =
irtc.animation, but I would still prefer if the damn pane showed the
full name. :p lol Got to be something buried in the advanced settings,
if it exists, but I have no idea what I am looking for. (Ironically, if
I did I wouldn't have needed to attempt google, but since I don't, I
couldn't find it "with" google either.)

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {