POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird setting for groups.. : Re: Thunderbird setting for groups.. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thunderbird setting for groups..
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Aug 2008 12:31:03
Message: <48a1bac7@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> OK, can someone please tell me how the heck to get Thunderbird to
> correctly display the group names? I mean, if some new group pops up,
> what the heck am I supposed to make out of, "g.f.e.x.zippy", type
> information?

I don't follow. In the subscribe pane, you get the full names. The only
place they're abbreviated is in the tree view where you pick which
currently-subscribed group you want to read, and the full name shows up
in the title bar, yes?

Where does it "pop up" with an incomplete name?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Ever notice how people in a zombie movie never already know how to