POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : amusing Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  amusing (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: amusing
Date: 20 Sep 2008 01:50:03
Message: <48d48f0b$1@news.povray.org>
I don't really follow off topic too much so don't know if htis had been
posted, but I found it amusing.  Scored 8.

http://tinyurl.com/5tkxcc

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: amusing
Date: 20 Sep 2008 05:33:22
Message: <48d4c361@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/5tkxcc

  Expands to:
  http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

  Didn't shorten the url to even a half. Was it really necessary to use
tinyurl?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> I don't really follow off topic too much so don't know if htis had been
> posted, but I found it amusing.  Scored 8.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5tkxcc

- Isn't this not also a monitor test?
- I scored 4. is that usual for my age? i.e. can I get a histogram of my
age group?

Post a reply to this message