POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's what XKCD does Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  It's what XKCD does (Message 5 to 14 of 44)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: It's what XKCD does
Date: 1 Aug 2008 06:00:49
Message: <op.ue7cqev8c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:56:25 +0100, Gilles Tran
<gil### [at] agroparistechfr> did spake, saying:

> only second to baby clothes with
> thousands of hidden clip-on buttons. Who design these things?

The international league of fastener manufacturers who secretly dominate
the clothing industry.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

> The international league of fastener manufacturers who secretly dominate
> the clothing industry.

Is that something like the freemasons who secretly caused the design of
terrible buildings?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/