POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's what XKCD does Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  It's what XKCD does (Message 1 to 10 of 44)
From: Invisible
Subject: It's what XKCD does
Date: 1 Aug 2008 04:17:31
Message: <4892c69b$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/457/

Today's XKCD neatly sums up my feelings today.

I'm sitting at my desk with my office door wide open. I've just seem two
lovely girls walk past. I'm just bursting to go talk to them. But I
can't, because they walked past my door far too fast, and they're way
too busy having a girly chat with each other about the tradic exit of
Hot Sales Girl.

Damnit! Do you ever find yourself wishing you were a women just so girls
would talk to you?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/