POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's what XKCD does Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  It's what XKCD does (Message 11 to 20 of 44)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: It's what XKCD does
Date: 1 Aug 2008 08:42:23
Message: <489304af@news.povray.org>
news:4892fe4a@news.povray.org...
> Gail Shaw wrote:
>
> > Practice.
>
> Daily?

What do you think?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 1 Aug 2008 08:57:47
Message: <4893084b$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Practice.

>> Daily?

> What do you think?

I think that me trying to work a bra would probably be like my mum
trying to work a computer keyboard... :^)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Gilles Tran
Date: 1 Aug 2008 09:03:23
Message: <4893099b@news.povray.org>

4893084b$1@news.povray.org...
> I think that me trying to work a bra would probably be like my mum trying
> to work a computer keyboard... :^)

You could borrow your mum's bra, lend her your keyboard and then practice
together for one hour every day. Fun for the whole family!

G.

Post a reply to this message