POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Duh, what's a man to do...? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Duh, what's a man to do...? (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: St
Subject: Re: Duh, what's a man to do...?
Date: 25 Jul 2008 09:05:25
Message: <4889cf95@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

> You may have a duty as a computer scientist to stop this problem from
> happening
> again next time.

 LOL! :) I wish...

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 25 Jul 2008 09:41:30
Message: <op.ueun70iqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:11:50 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> gregjohn wrote:
>
>> You may have a duty as a computer scientist to stop this problem from
>> happening again next time.
>
> Ah. A wetware issue... These can be tricky to resolve.

Nah much easier; you can't threaten a machine with a crossbow.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 25 Jul 2008 10:05:41
Message: <4889ddb5$1@news.povray.org>
>> Ah. A wetware issue... These can be tricky to resolve.
>
> Nah much easier; you can't threaten a machine with a crossbow.

Au contaire... you *can* threaten a machine with a crossbow. It just
doesn't achieve very much. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/