POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Duh, what's a man to do...? : Re: Duh, what's a man to do...? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Duh, what's a man to do...?
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Jul 2008 11:27:54
Message: <4889f0fa$1@news.povray.org>
pan wrote:

> PDFCreator is an excellent app: it nstalls as just another
> *printer* on your system so you can direct any software's
> print function to it and output a pdf file. Very useful.

The only minor issue I've found with it is that you seen to have to have
the GUI window open for it to actually work. It's installed on our print
server, but until I log in and click the icon on the start menu, no jobs
get processed. :-(

Other than that minor irritation... yes, it's a useful thing to have.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/