POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need for speed Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Need for speed (Message 149 to 158 of 168)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Ah, history
Date: 18 Jul 2008 10:29:55
Message: <4880a8e3$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:25:07 +1000, Dre wrote:

> yes, it doesn't crash for me, in fact I haven't had it crash for me in
> *years*.

I can say that as well, but that's probably more due to the fact that I
use OpenOffice rather than MS Office. :-)

But I do know lots of people who use Word frequently (and use advanced
features) and don't have it crash.  Last time I worked on a book, I was
required to use Word with templates and it never crashed on me - and I
think that was even Word 97.

Jim

Post a reply to this message