POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Astonishment Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Astonishment (Message 61 to 70 of 90)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Astonishment
Date: 16 Jul 2008 08:06:16
Message: <f1pr74ltt8p8sda4m4lilshmtk3tnm1j0g@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:54:28 +0100, "Phil Cook"
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

>When in Rome...

Eat "Gnocchi alla Romana" :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 16 Jul 2008 12:17:19
Message: <487e1f0f$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> NO, it isn't.  People haven't died because of MS security vulnerabilities.

That is in part because MS explicitly says it's not supposed to be good
enough for life-critical situations.

And I wouldn't be surprised, anyway, if some MS software had a bug that
caused some patient to get over-dosed with radiation during cancer
treatment or some such.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: