POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Dreaming (Message 95 to 104 of 104)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Dreaming
Date: 15 Jul 2008 03:39:03
Message: <487c5417$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Feeling like Hannelore?

Meh. She has *way* more of a social life than me! :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 15 Jul 2008 14:08:43
Message: <487ce7ab@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>
>> Feeling like Hannelore?
>
> Meh. She has *way* more of a social life than me! :-P

*Now* she does. Your post remembered that quote of her: "aren't you actors
my mom pays for to give me an illusion of a normal social life?"

Post a reply to this message

>> Meh. She has *way* more of a social life than me! :-P

> *Now* she does. Your post remembered that quote of her: "aren't you actors
> my mom pays for to give me an illusion of a normal social life?"

Episode: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1144

Nerd status: Confirmed.

To be honest, my parents aren't that rich. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/