POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lawn Laser Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Lawn Laser (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Lawn Laser
Date: 6 Jul 2008 10:49:18
Message: <4870db6e$1@news.povray.org>
I have a fairly big yard and another lot next door that I keep the grass cut
(almost 7 acres) ..... after a particularly warm humid day of grass cutting
I thought it sure would be cool to have a lawn laser ..... There are some of
you in this group that have pretty furtile imaginations so I'm already
laughing at responses! Now keep in mind that I just want to cut the grass
but not harm bug, birds and any other critters that might get in the way
..... haha ..... this might even make a good cartoonish POV scene.

Jim

Post a reply to this message